Afton Scientific Statement on COVID-19
At Afton Scientific, we understand your concerns with regards to the novel coronavirus pandemic and how it will affect our products and services. Afton is actively monitoring the situation and will provide updates as any new information becomes available.
Afton’s number one priority is the health and safety of our employees, their families, and our community while also continuing to provide support to our clients and partners. With that in mind, we have implemented the following measures to help ensure health, safety, and business continuity for our team and network:
- Limiting on-site visits
- Enhanced cleaning, hand sanitization, temperature monitoring, and exposure reporting
- Promoting social distancing where possible and requiring face masks where not possible
- Modified workspaces with barriers to help promote distance
- Increased communications with suppliers and monitoring any changes in lead times
- Identified critical raw materials and secured additional inventory, as appropriate
- Monitoring the supply of critical PPE for both manufacturing and common areas
Our responsibility to our clients and partners is to continue providing quality products and services. Afton’s facilities are continuing operations and manufacturing activities are proceeding as scheduled, with the above safety measures in place. We are in constant contact with our suppliers to ensure that critical raw materials are available and to mitigate any potential impact to our supply chain.
Afton will continue to monitor the guidance provided by the Center for Disease Control and World Health Organization and adapt as appropriate. Please Contact Us if you have any questions.