Pharmaceutical Production/Clean Room Operator*
- Perform manufacturing processes in clean room
- Operate production equipment
- Perform production operations according to Batch Records and “SOP’s”
- Maintain order and cleanliness in production and utility areas
- Report to the manager of pharmaceutical production
- Maintain proper documentation of batch records, production logs, etc
- Read, write, dress, speak and act in a professional manner
Seeking candidates who are well-rounded and responsible, willing to do any task in the clean room process with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to stand for long hours
- Move about and work in a clean-room environment with limited space
- Able to bend, stoop, and dress in sterilized gowning to include booties, hair covering, and mask on occasion
- High school diploma
- Client-specific testing and resume required for consideration
*This is a Temp to Hire Position. For additional information, please call Qualified Staffing at 434-974-7878 x111.