Who We Are And Contact Information
Afton Scientific, LLC
2020 Avon Court
Charlottesville, VA 22901
What Information Do We Collect?
We receive volunteered professional information from a variety of sources including: web contact information submissions, event registrations, content download and third parties like LinkedIn. The type of personal information we collect may include:
- Contact information – including your name, business email address, business phone number, place of employment, title and other information.
- Technical information – information recorded when you visit our website such as IP address, browsing activity and approximate geographic device location.
- Communications – includes emails and other feedback you may share with us,
We may receive incidental non-personal data about your device including operating system, browser type, language preferences, time zone, referral domains, duration of your visit, approximate age and Google advertising ID.
What Do We Do With Your IP Address And Cookies?
What Legal Basis Do We Have For Processing Your Personal Data?
Within the GDPR framework we gain your information through your consent and legitimate business interests related to contact manufacturing.
You may request that we remove or delete your personal information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail at the above address.
When Do We Share Your Personal Data?
We share personal data with internal parties including employees in order to provide you with our services. We may share your data with certain business partners such as instrument providers, storage providers and analytic providers attributed to an actual project. In certain circumstances we may disclose your personal information where requested by legal or regulatory authorities having control or jurisdiction over you or us.
How Do We Secure Personal Data?
Your personal data is stored within encrypted or password-protected devices or applications. We seek to take reasonable precautions to secure your personal data but there is always risk in transmitting data over the internet and there is risk that others can circumvent our security.
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Data?
We will retain your personal data as long as necessary to provide or market our services. We will destroy outdated or unused information at the earliest reasonable time.
Your Rights In Relation To Personal Data
If you reside in the EU (or in a jurisdiction that affords you with the below rights) you may request to:
- Receive confirmation as to whether or not Personal Information concerning you is being processed, and access your stored Personal Information, together with certain supplementary information.
- Receive Personal Information you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Request erasure of your Personal Information.
- Object to the processing of your Personal Information by us.
- Request to restrict processing of your Personal Information by us.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
However, please note that these rights are not absolute, and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
Linking To Other Websites/Third Party Content
We may link to external websites such as blogs, news providers and partners. We do not endorse or take responsibility for the content of the linked website.